Thursday, May 2, 2013

Purple Eyes

     Well, Purple Eyes is published! It has been an incredible journey. It's hard to believe that it was nearly seven years ago that I started writing some of the poems that are included in this book. Granted, there was a lot of editing that happened in those seven years, but I still feel like I have a time capsule to look back and remember everything that has happened and everything I have learned.

     Even though I am excited about this incredible experience, I am ready to move on to the next project. As for what exactly that is, I am not sure yet. But I know that between writing and other forms of activism, I will find something.

     Please check out Purple Eyes under the "Books" tab of my webpage!

Thank you so much, and take care,

Shalight

No comments:

Post a Comment